Jennifer DiMotta speaks at National Conferences, Women's Groups, and Organizations across the globe. She'll get your audience energized, excited, learning and interacting throughout her high energy sessions on health, leadership and more. Jennifer has spoken at Shoptalk, Women in Retail Leadership, NATP & more.
Jennifer engages the audience with her proven six step methodology where she has proven great success in helping women and young professionals develop their leadership skills. Jennifer will show you what the steps are, how to execute on those steps, why they are so important with statistics, and what to do after you learn all six steps.
Jennifer also spends time showing you the science and data behind what holds women back from their highest potential and how we can overcome those challenges.
"That was awesome!" Lily Chang, LGP
"Jennifer, you got us thinking and sharing right away and the networking part happened with ease. Your grace, intellect, heart and strength show through in your performance...It was so nice to be in your company Jennifer!" Connie, Entrepreneur
- give your audience a tangible leadership development methodology
- establish and cultivate ongoing leadership development
- learn the data and science behind women leadership challenges and how to move past them
Jennifer works with the audience on understanding the impact of health and wellness on becoming a great leader. She provides the science behind this pairing and helps the audience see the cause and effect.
Then she moves in to 10 easy steps to take to help everyone improve their health in the short, medium and long term. She offers a unique perspective on sustainable healthy living, particularly to improve brain health for better cognitive and executive function.
Signet Jewelers Women's Business Resource Group says, "We wanted to reach out and say Thank You for a great session. TEAM SIGNET LOVED IT, even more important is what I heard about how we are all using the information. Team Signet enjoyed the dialogue."
"Life changing workshop..." Shanon Sallis, VP Operations
- give your audience a scientific view on the impact of health on leadership
- provides her Crucial Six, six areas where women need to focus to feel healthy and happy in their adulthood
- provides unique tips and tricks on how teams and executives can implement health in to their organization
Jennifer has spent the last 15 years coaching women leaders and speaking about female leadership. She will engage you audience in the most interesting and relevant science behind female leadership and what makes female leaders so powerful.
She provides a unique perspective on the real foundational needs to evolve women in to great leaders and benefits for the company in developing women.
Learn what really holds women back, what to do about it and how to motivate and inspire women to take on high ranking roles.
- give your audience the data behind why women struggle to take on leadership roles
- learn what your company can do to uniquely solve challenges women have with leadership roles and how to remove those barriers
- give women the personalized program they need to become a strength in your organization